So yesterday on our way out to the playground one of the little girls in my class said "Mrs. N, your jacket is getting small." I wasn't planning on telling them yet because they are only 4, but I thought it would be a good time. I asked her and the class if they knew why my jacket was getting small. I got some good answers. "you're getting fat" " you're eating too much" "you are growing" I then told them I had something in my belly and did they know what. One little boy opened his eyes real big and yelled "It's a pot of ham!!" Too cute. I told them I was having a baby and they were happy.
One boy asked if he could have a baby too and I said "nope, just the mommies" then he asked what did the daddies do and I said "they give support" I'm sure I'll have tons of messages on my phone come Monday morning.
We made a new registry for our new bundle of joy. I guess its a big "no-no" but its not like we are going around telling people we have one. It's there if people want it. Mostly for our parents so I don't have to answer their 1 million questions a day. Plus we will get a 10% coupon for anything we buy off of it. That's good right?
No comments:
Post a Comment