My appointment was for 9:30am. I finally saw the stupid dr at 11:05. When he walked in and asked how are you today, I said "upset" he said "it's not my fault that I'm late, its the people who make the appointments. I can't be in two places at once. I'm not going to say sorry" Whatever jackass, its a good thing you are only filling in until the other dr has her baby and returns. And I see the HBIC next time. I love her.
The good news is that I'm up 1 pound and baby's heartbeat is going strong at 158bpm.
This weekend we took KayKay to see Sesame Street Live. She loved it. I really should start with Friday though. Friday KayKay got tubes. She did very well and I swear she is talking more already. By the time came home on Friday, our guest had arrived. We hosted Easter. My MIL, SFIL, BIL, SIL, Alec and Damian came to visit.
Saturday we all went to Sesame Street Live. The kids loved it. It was a very cute show. K at one point screamed out "ELMO" and pointed right to him. So cute. After the show we came home and had an egg hunt. We ate too much and went to bed.
Sunday was a relaxing day. Not looking forward to returning to work. I need just one more day to recover!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment