So this morning, Randy tells me to go check what is outside and this is the site I saw.
That's right people a big freakin brown bear eating our garbage. Lovely. Just add this to the list of things I need to worry about living in the country. He was a young cub about 2. Bears love poopy diapers and baby food. Who knew? Audrey wanted to pet the bear and Kayleigh wanted nothing to do with it. Faith waved Hi and laughed. Randy, not so much for he was the one that had to clean up the garbage left by the bear. Poor Audrey kept crying for the bear. I can picture it now. "oh mr. bear, come here. I ride you. I ride you now!!!!!!!" and I bet the bear would do it too, to make her stop crying.
Some people told us to call animal control. Yeah, right, they would laugh at us and then hang up. We would make there day.
At school, when we take the kids outside for recess, we need to carry a bottle of Bear Spray. Yes, yes, I'm for real. Bear Spray, its mace for bears. I was told to spray it in the bears face if it came near the playground. Oh yes, "excuse me mr. bear, just sit there for a second so I can pull this pin out and spray you in the face.....yes, yes, I'm not sure how to use it...wanna show me how and spray yourself. Why thank you mr. bear" I've got a better idea, I'm gonna chuck the bottle at the bear and tell the kids to run and never look back umm kay?
No comments:
Post a Comment