Thanks to my favorite sister in law, I now have to write 7 random facts about me, so here they are:
1. I can touch my nose with my tongue. So far 2 of my 3 girls can as well.
2. I can pick up almost anything with my toes. It was a blessing during pregnancy.
3. I have NF type 1. I pray every day my girls don't have it. They don't have any signs of NF yet. I don't know how I would deal with the fact that I gave them NF.
4. I hate the snow.
5. As much as she was a pain in the behind, I really miss my mom's dog Remi. I wish she was still able to live with us.
6. I can cry at a drop of a hat and turn it off just as quickly.
7. I can't wait to get my breast done when we can afford it. I'm tired of them being at my knees.
So I wish I knew 7 others to tag but I don't, so if you read my blog, leave a comment and then tell me 7 random facts about you!
1 comment:
Since I already did my seven facts, I figured I'd do seven facts about you.
1. Your pulled pork recipe is awesome and I'm glad you introduced me to Sweet Baby Rays.
2. I was more nervous to meet you then Erik. Heck if he didn't like me, I didn't have to see him again. But I loved him, and if you didn't like me, there would have been trouble.
3. You are an amazing mother, and one of the last things your mom told me was how proud she was at the mother you were.
4. I'm so glad Erik had you growing up - so glad.
5. You love baths - even though the water turns cold before the tub is full :)
6. You have the biggest heart of anyone I know.
7. I'm a lucky woman to have you for a sister - love you!!
Post a Comment