Kayleigh has been acting like a 4 1/2 year old. Not listening, back talking, you know the usual. The other night I sent her to her room because she wasn't listening. As she is stomping to her room she is crying/screaming "I'm not being daddy's princess any more. I don't look like a princess, I don't sleep like a princess, I don't get to dress like a princess, it's not fair, I don't even get to live like a princess!" Meanwhile Audrey is saying "I listening, I a princess"
One might wonder why does she even think she is a princess? I wish I could live like a princess too, but I don't think throwing myself on the floor would be a good idea. I might get the side eye from people. Randy talked to her and said she will always be his princess and told her she could wear a tiara all day tomorrow. geee, I wonder where she got that idea of being a princess. I asked Randy if I could wear my wedding tiara all day tomorrow too, but the answer was no.
(throwing myself on the floor screaming "It's not fair, I don't even get to dress like a princess!"
No comments:
Post a Comment